Big-Game Hunters Hungry for ‘Leftovers’


Hunters seeking tags for either bucks or bulls, or simply a cow elk for the freezer, can look forward to an ample number of leftover big-game licenses.

All leftover and OTC licenses go on sale in Aug. Licenses may be purchased at statewide license agents, Colorado Parks and Wildlife service centers, online or by calling 1-800-244-5613.

Lists of available leftover licenses and over-the-counter (with caps) licenses can be found on the CPW website. Once the sales process begins in August, lists will update every 15 minutes.

Don’t miss your chance to hunt Colorado this fall! For more information about big-game hunting in Colorado, please visit the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.