Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Mountain Goats
It’s a species that lives in a land of sheer cliffs and perpetual snows. Colorado’s alpine tundra is home to the mighty mountain goat. These natural mountaineers are one of the state’s most unique and cherished species. This video offers an intimate look at the mountain goat in its natural habitat where it spends most of the year at 13,000 feet!
Learn more about Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s conservation efforts:
- Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Wild Turkeys
- Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Bald Eagles
- Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Red Fox
- Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Bighorn Sheep
- Livin’ the Wildlife: Colorado Rocky Mountain Elk
- Conservation Programs Help Colorado’s Fish and Wildlife Thrive
Photos and video by Jerry Neal. Neal is the senior videographer and a media specialist for Colorado Parks and Wildlife.