A successful big game hunt starts with knowing how Colorado’s big game licenses work. Follow along as Bryan Posthumus, Colorado Parks and Wildlife Northeast Region Hunting and Angling Outreach Coordinator, walks you through the basics on game management units (GMUs), hunt codes, resources to help you pick the right license, and tips on applying for deer, elk, and pronghorn licenses.
- 2020 Colorado Big Game Brochure
- 2020 Colorado Sheep & Goat Brochure
- 2020 Colorado Outdoors Preference Point Issue (Online Edition)
- CPWshop.com Big Game Limited License Application Visual Guide
- Colorado Big Game Hunting Planner
- CPW’s Big Game Hunting Statistics
- Ranching for Wildlife (Resident hunting opportunities)
- Youth Hunting Opportunities
- Colorado Hunting Atlas
- 2020 Colorado Big Game Hunting: What’s New (video)
Please share any questions or advice in the comments below. Thanks and good luck!